e24 Transcription continues to provide by far the best available combination of service, speed, quality and price. My experience with them has been nothing short of outstanding.
-Bob Ryan, California
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
In no event shall Transcription HUB or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Transcription HUB's Internet site, even if Transcription HUB or a Transcription HUB authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Transcription HUB's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Transcription HUB does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Transcription HUB may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Transcription HUB does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Transcription HUB has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Transcription HUB of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We offer you a money-back guarantee. However, your audio must meet the following criteria for it to be eligible for the money-back guarantee:
1. Your audio must be clear. Our star rating will help you determine which audios are considered to be clear. The audios with star ratings of 5, 4, and 3 will be eligible for money-back guarantee. Our transcribers will listen to your audios and determine the star category into which they fall. We would still transcribe the audios which fall under star category 2 and 1 (difficult audio), but it might take longer to deliver the transcripts when audio quality is not good. You will be sent email intimation if we find that your audios do not meet our criteria for good audio.
2. For 24-hour turnaround, if a single audio is longer than 1 hour long, it might take longer to complete.
3. Audios should have two or fewer speakers.
4. Audio should not have a lot of specialized terminology.
5. Paying Difficult Audio charges for these audios DOES NOT reinstate the guarantee for the difficult audio files. It just means the turnaround will be faster and as near to the requested turn around as possible than if you didn't pay for difficult audio. Difficult audio simply takes more time to process.
6. You need to enter the length of the audio file correctly. When the length is off, it takes us longer to get your order started.
7. The audio must be in a supported format (AIF, AIFF, AMR, AVI, DSS, DVD, DVF, FLV, M4A, MOV, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPEG, MPG,MSV, QTFF, RM, WAV, WMA, WMV and VOB files).
8. If you use an URL, the URL must go directly to a downloadable audio file. If any intervention is required to have an offline, playable audio, the time taken to do this conversion will be added to the turn around time as well as additional conversion charges may become applicable. This is usually only for very strange audio formats.
9. You need to pay with an instant method of payment. Your available options are credit card, debit card or PayPal account. We start the clock ticking the second we are notified that you paid for your order. If you pay by e-check, it takes a few business days to clear, and we won't be able to start on your order until then.
10. If your audio is longer than what you have paid for, we will send you an invoice for the difference in audio length. Please note that the countdown for turn around will start only after receipt of full payment as ours is a prepaid service.
Additional information on difficult audios.
If the audio is difficult and you have not indicated as such while placing your order, we will write to you requesting confirmation to invoice you for the difficult audio charges as well as proceeding with the transcription. We will continue processing your order only upon receiving email confirmation from you. The time lag due to the communication and payment of the invoice will be added to the turn around time. We will do our best to deliver the transcripts within the requested time frame, but delays may happen due to the difficult nature of the audio.
If you need your transcript as fast as humanly possible, please use the difficult audio option at the time of placing orders to avoid delays. No returns and no refunds not covered under the guarantees above.
If you have more questions please check out our FAQ or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not guarantee transcript quality of 98% on these transcripts. We will deliver the best we can. No refund will be entertained for difficult audio.