Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Transcription HUB's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Transcription HUB's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Transcription HUB at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Transcription HUB's web site are provided "as is". Transcription HUB makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Transcription HUB does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Transcription HUB or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Transcription HUB's Internet site, even if Transcription HUB or a Transcription HUB authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Transcription HUB's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Transcription HUB does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Transcription HUB may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Transcription HUB does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Transcription HUB has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Transcription HUB of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Guaranteed turnaround terms (Ex: 15-days, 5-days, 3-days, 2-days & 1 day services)
We offer you a money-back guarantee. However, your audio must meet the following criteria for it to be eligible for the money-back guarantee:
1. Your audio must be clear. Our star rating will help you determine which audios are considered to be clear. The audios with star ratings of 5, 4, and 3 will be eligible for money-back guarantee. Our transcribers will listen to your audios and determine the star category into which they fall. We would still transcribe the audios which fall under star category 2 and 1 (difficult audio), but it might take longer to deliver the transcripts when audio quality is not good. You will be sent email intimation if we find that your audios do not meet our criteria for good audio.
2. For 24-hour turnaround, if a single audio is longer than 1 hour long, it might take longer to complete.
3. Audios should have two or fewer speakers.
4. Audio should not have a lot of specialized terminology.
5. Paying Difficult Audio charges for these audios DOES NOT reinstate the guarantee for the difficult audio files. It just means the turnaround will be faster and as near to the requested turn around as possible than if you didn't pay for difficult audio. Difficult audio simply takes more time to process.
6. You need to enter the length of the audio file correctly. When the length is off, it takes us longer to get your order started.
7. The audio must be in a supported format (AIF, AIFF, AMR, AVI, DSS, DVD, DVF, FLV, M4A, MOV, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPEG, MPG,MSV, QTFF, RM, WAV, WMA, WMV and VOB files).
8. If you use an URL, the URL must go directly to a downloadable audio file. If any intervention is required to have an offline, playable audio, the time taken to do this conversion will be added to the turn around time as well as additional conversion charges may become applicable. This is usually only for very strange audio formats.
9. You need to pay with an instant method of payment. Your available options are credit card, debit card or PayPal account. We start the clock ticking the second we are notified that you paid for your order. If you pay by e-check, it takes a few business days to clear, and we won't be able to start on your order until then.
10. If your audio is longer than what you have paid for, we will send you an invoice for the difference in audio length. Please note that the countdown for turn around will start only after receipt of full payment as ours is a prepaid service.
Additional information on difficult audios.
If the audio is difficult and you have not indicated as such while placing your order, we will write to you requesting confirmation to invoice you for the difficult audio charges as well as proceeding with the transcription. We will continue processing your order only upon receiving email confirmation from you. The time lag due to the communication and payment of the invoice will be added to the turn around time. We will do our best to deliver the transcripts within the requested time frame, but delays may happen due to the difficult nature of the audio.
If you need your transcript as fast as humanly possible, please use the difficult audio option at the time of placing orders to avoid delays. No returns and no refunds not covered under the guarantees above.
If you have more questions please check out our FAQ or send us an email at email@example.com
Please note that we do not guarantee transcript quality of 98% on these transcripts. We will deliver the best we can. No refund will be entertained for difficult audio.