How to Upload Files?
1. Please go to www.transcriptionhub.com. If you are a first time user, please register using the link https://transcriptionhub.com/user/register/customer-reg.
2. Please log into www.transcriptionhub.com using your username and password.
3. Choose your package and click on Upload Now.
4. Select Service - You will need to select your turn around package from the drop down list.
5. Options - You can choose to add Timestamps to your transcripts. You can also choose "This audio is difficult" if you feel your audio falls under the difficult audio category. To know what constitutes a difficult audio, please check our FAQ at http://transcriptionhub.com/faq#1n772.
6. You can upload an audio or video file. You can also give the link to an URL by clicking on URL.
7. You can enter any notes which need to be passed onto the transcribers in the Extra Notes section. You may want to include the title of the audio/video to be used with the transcript, useful websites, unusual words, keywords, acronyms, names of speakers etc as well as formatting instructions.
8. Finally, click on "Add Service to Cart" to add the file or URL to the cart.
9. In the Transcription Service Cart screen, you can edit your uploaded files/URLs by clicking on it. You can change your chosen turn around package, your options, and the comments in the Extra Notes section. You can save these changes by clicking on Update Service.
10. You can change the duration of the audio/video too by manually entering the new data and then save the changes by clicking on Update Cart.
11. You can remove any of the audio/video files or URLs by clicking on Remove.
12. Click on Continue Shopping to add more audio/video files or URLs. Go through steps 3 through 8.
Once all to audio/video files or URLs have been added to the cart, you will need to complete the payment process to complete order placement as ours is a prepaid service. Payment is made using the PayPal gateway. To make payment, please click on Checkout and proceed.
NOTE: Please note that ours is a prepaid service and hence countdown for turn around and work on transcription starts after completion of payment process.
You will receive your transcripts on or before the due date which would depend on the turn around package you have chosen. Please note that turn around is calculated in business days and not calendar days.